In this modern world of technology, the medical profession has developed many tools for diagnosing and diagnosing internal and external organs.
2. What are endoscopes?
One of the resources involved in clinical trials includes ENDOSCOPES. Doctors use these endoscopes to examine internal body parts. These are tubes that are a few millimeters in diameter, which shed light on the body parts, the organs reflect light and thus create an image in the test tubes.
3. What diseases can be diagnosed with endoscopes?
Doctors may also use it to diagnose various ailments, such as anemia, inflammation, bleeding, diarrhea, and cancer. Especially digestive tract cancers. All of these diseases can be diagnosed by endoscopy as it helps doctors to collect biopsy samples from the organs being examined.
4. Main components of Endoscopes.
There are 3 basic components of the endoscope.
- Control body
- Insertion tube
The control section consists of an angulation knob, a series of cords that connect this knot to the edge of the endoscope.
5. What are the flexible components of endoscopes?
Variable components of endoscopes include the INSERTION TUBE.
The insertion tube has many parts that help it to be inserted into the body through small spaces/holes.
6. Usage of flexible endoscopes.
Whenever you use an endoscope you should keep in mind that like other devices, endoscopes need to be properly treated with care and cleaning.
Special instructions are mentioned in the manuals provided for these materials
In order to use these tools for a long time, you must continue to clean them properly.
Sometimes parts of endoscopes need to be replaced. For this purpose, you should check the instructions for when and how they need to be changed.
Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology provides the best remaining parts of your devices at competitive market rates. We have a variety of products with different specifications depending on the specification of endoscopes.
Therefore before selecting the remaining parts you should make sure that the part you are choosing has the exact details of the endoscope.
7. Flexible endoscope components
The following is a description of the flexible endoscope components available in our company. We also fix these parts.
7.1. Air-water components: These components assist in the flow and discharge of water and air while cleaning/clearing the road. They are further subdivided into smaller sections.
- lAir water nozzle: when the valve is closed water/air flows out of the object. Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology CO., LTD offers a variety of these components at a competitive market price.
- lAir water nozzle Pin: – The PIN directs the water to the cleaning lens. Add this part of the flexible endoscope as well. We not only provide but also repair them. So if you want to repair your flexible endoscope parts you can contact us.
- lAir-water assembly: this channel allows air/water flow to flow efficiently. Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology CO., LTD offers a variety of these components at a competitive market price.
7.2.Bending Mesh: The existing layer between the folded rubber and within the folding phase is the bending mesh. It consists of stains made of stainless steel with minimum width. External forces often damage these joints.
Guangzhou’s smart tech not only repairs them but also replaces endoscope components. We have a wide variety of matches in different sizes depending on the model of endoscopes.
The control body of the modern endoscope is significantly smaller, rounder, simpler, and has more control switches than previous models. To receive a repair quotation, please contact us.
7.4.O-Rings: The function of the O rings is to close the joint of the two pieces to ensure that no air, gas, or liquid can pass through. They are usually placed in a trench and are designed to withstand pressure. Resistance is what prevents air or fluid from escaping or entering the compound.
7.5.Tools: Different tools are involved in the operation of the flexible endoscope.
7.6.Coil pipe: – A tool for aligning coil pipelines to installation tubes.
7.7.Screw driver: – An endoscopic screwdriver that can be used to place screws on osteosynthetic plates during thoracoscopic surgery. The device is small enough to be used with a 12 mm trocar sleeve and transmits enough torque to fully protect the bone screws. The articulating joint enables the correct alignment of the screw.
7.8.Universal handle tool: – We offer a variety of these tools both made of plastic and metal. These are available at a competitive market price. This flexible endoscope component has buttons that allow water and air to enter.
7.9.Angulation: – The angulation system consists of a series of control cables connected to the gear system/pulley in the control body. The wires are replaced by a series of steel wires that run across the installation tube and to the bending part.
7.10.Components of Biopsy Channels: –
The biopsy channel is a direct part of the flexible tube. Services passing through the channel may pierce or damage the channel which requires channel switching. External power in the input tube can also kick or break the channel. Tool and cleaning brushes should be monitored closely to ensure that they are in good working order and compliant with the channel size limits.
7.11.Insertion tube: The input tube is inserted into the human body to examine internal organs and collect biopsy samples. Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology CO., LTD is a premier worldwide endoscope repair facility servicing all major endoscope and surgical camera brands. Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology CO., LTD frequently accepts repair orders for bending section mesh replacements.
7.12.Video Heads and Buttons: –
Smart Tech usually accepts orders for adjustment of the purpose of the video clip system and replacement of D / T LGT lenses. Remote tip lenses and/or epoxy around the video tip lens are removed and the area around the lens is carefully cleaned. Lens are replaced when needed and new epoxy is applied near the lens and the diameter is checked for leaks to ensure a waterproof lid.
7.13. Bending Rubber: – Folding rubber is a flexible soft cover that covers the far end of the width. It can be cut, torn, or punctured when exposed to sharp edges or objects. Damage to the flexible rubber can be seen by the presence of bubbles during the leak test.
Endoscope bending rubber can be used to replace the curved part of the front end of the endoscope.
7.14.C-Cover & Distal Tips: –
We provide C-Cover for Flexible Endoscopes. All repaired equipment is professionally tested and fully operational.
If you cannot find a specific piece of equipment please contact us, with that item you want.
15. Small diameters of sub-assemblies: –
Each sub-assembly consists of an insertion tube, a photographic bullet, a series of light guides, a forceps channel, angulation cables, coil pipes, a bending component, a remote head, target lenses, and a folding rubber. Bending rubber is not included when sent to allow for physical examination and proper compression of the angulation system. To receive a repair quotation, please contact us.
7.16.Coil pipe assembly components: We provide coil pipelines and Assemblies Flexible Endoscopes that assist in the process of installing and flowing water through interconnected pipes.
7.17. Light guide bundles: LED or XENON light sources connected to the endoscope by cable. They form light which is then guided broadly (by light fibers). To receive a repair quotation, please contact us.
We offer a wide range of light sources, from manufacturers such as Stryker, Fujinon, Olympus, and many more.
7.18.Stress relief boots: We offer a wide range of Flexible Endoscopes boots, which are used to reduce the pressure applied to the tube to direct the light caused by the twisting of the tube during handling and maintenance.
Follow these tips to prevent these types of fixes in the future.
8. Common Causes:
- Improper care and handling include widening the knots, pushing or pulling the knots, dropping the endoscope, packing scoops, or pressing knots causing the buttons to shift from the shaft buttons as they are inserted.
- O rings are worn or changed.
- Inadequate or inadequate storage facilities.
- Improper placement of scopes on automatic washing machines.
- Turning the nudes while the locks/brakes are still tight.
- Improper care and management, such as distal end effect, no borrowing, or nozzle loosening.
- Dool from cleaning towels can clog the nozzle holes.
- If the channels are not washed in a timely manner, any item can clog up inside the channel leaving the clog.
9. How to Prevent:
- After each process, call A / W channels according to OEM instructions.
- Clean the scope as soon as possible after the procedure to ensure that nothing has time to stop and tighten inside the nozzle/nozzle.
- Use only non-lint material when cleaning the scoop. Lint can accumulate on the nozzle and cause blockage.
- Cleaning attached to filters or screens should be checked regularly. Missing screens or filters will allow the essentials to be presented to the channel and cause blockage.
- Avoid any impact in the end. The nozzle stays higher than the other parts at the end and will experience the severity of any disturbance.
- Avoid angulating the scope while in a locked position. This will cause premature aging of the parts.
- Avoid external power of control knobs.
- Put the scoops on the counters with the control knots facing upwards.
- Put the scoops into sink containers with knot controls at the top.
- Avoid packing scoops all the time.
- Letting leaks well after each procedure to prevent water ingress. The liquid rinses inner parts and makes them prone to serious damage in the future.
- Avoid any final impact when moving or keeping scoops. The impact of solid surfaces on storage areas can severely damage the epoxy surrounding the lenses and sometimes the lenses themselves.
- Keep control over the distal end when transporting and cleaning scoops.
- Leaks test each scope well after each procedure. Even a small amount of fluid in a lens can cause serious damage.
- Visually inspect the outer surface of the lens and the surrounding objects. Broken lenses or damaged adhesives may not show up on a leak test. Teeth around the distal end border may indicate internal damage.
- Minor damage should be repaired to prevent major damage
10. Conclusion: –
From the simple adjustment of the flexible rubber to the complexity of the bulk of the images, SmartTech med is an ideal choice for a flexible endoscope repair service. Our expertise extends to all types and models, allowing us to offer our customers a “one-stop-shop” for our clients.
Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology is dealing with the sales of endoscope spare parts for 11 years. We have highly skilled and professional team members dealing with the sales of endoscope accessories among 161 countries at an 8-30% market competitive rate to others in the market thus, maintaining the quality.